<body> <body>

10 Weird Things
Tuesday, May 01, 2007

I tio this game from my cousin's blog. So i'm continuing the game, but i think this chain thingy will stop here loh. Ahahahaha!

Okay as promised, here it is! =))

Each player of this game starts off with ten weird things or habits or little known facts about yourself. People who get tagged must write in a blog of their own ten weird things or habits or little known facts as well as state this rule clearly. At the end you must choose six people to be tagged and list their names. No tagbacks!

1) I dont like to eat papaya and banana. Just like how Ee-Lynn dislikes watermelon... I mean, who in the blue world hates watermelon?! It's like the sweetest fruit in the kingdom! =/

2) I dont like Char Kway Teow either...

3) I like to sleep turtle-back style. Means side of face flat on pillow, stomach flat on bed.

4) I MUST wash my feet before i go to bed. Dont ask me why. I just have to! Or i'll feel that my feet are dirty and i cant sleep.

5) I dont eat grapes skin. I'll painstakingly peel off the skin of a whole bowl of grapes before i pop them into my mouth.

6) I collect plastic bags/paper bags. I still have the Levis paper bag of the first Levis jean i bought. Given the condition of my Levis 599, you can imagine the state of my paper bag too...

7) I cannot sleep w/o music. I have to turned on the radio. There's got to be some sounds! I used to sleep with a nightlight (dont laugh!) but i've trained myself to sleep in pitch darkness now. Still, no no no nooooooo... i cant sleep in complete silence. Unless i'm not alone lah, and there are ppl in the room.

8) I'm the ultimate Jay Chou fan. Okay my old sch friends will know this. I have all of his album. I'm serious. Like ALL. Every single album... His books, posters. I even have 2 clear folders of newspaper/magazine cuttings or photo cut-outs. Neatly arranged in my folders. I actually started idolising Jay when i won a pair of tickets to his 2nd concert in Spore. That's how it all happened. Hahaha!

9) I dont keep longs nails. I like my nails short n trimmed. I dont even go for pedicure/manicure. It's DIY baby...

10) I cant stay up late. I'll be the first to zonked out. I dont understand how ppl can burn the midnight oil till like 3am/5am. 1am the max for me... Okay maybe 1.30am~2am. Depending on the importance of the task. If not i'll rather sleep early and wake up at like 6am or something.

You've been tagged!
* Rui Ling
* Shu Hui
* mkpjerry
* twj
* ...

no more leh... I wanted to tagged my bro. But i think JJ will say i'm damn wu liao or sth. Right Ee-lynn... So forget it! Anyway, think he's busy with exams. I'll ask him on MSN later. Though his room is like next door. We find communicating this way easier and much better... I hope those 10 stuffs are little known fact abt me. Cos it's jus some random stuff that came to mind. Actually come to think abt it, it's not very informative huh.... Anyway, now you know something abt me!

Came across this gummie bear pic. Reminds you of anything? Yes that traffic light crap i made up in my previous post!

Ang. Mah. Mun.

hahahaha this is so farnie...

Back to work tmr.

SSDD.

sameshitdifferentday.

bighugs.





& PROFILE
jace
you'll know it's
all because of you
we can do
whatever we want to
& ARTICULATE


& LINKS
Rui Ling
Cat
Ee-Lynn
Gobby
Trent
Yi Peng
Jerry Mok
Han Fen
Nicholas
Jia Jie
Shu Hui
Friendster
Happy Slip
Made with Love
Seth Oh
twj
Johnny
Summer
Nicky

& ARCHIVES
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009

& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +


LOVE STORY (Taylor Swift) meets VIVA LA VIDA (Coldplay)- piano/cello - JON SCHMIDT (purchase mp3 at http://www.jonschmidt.com)