<body> <body>

weekends
Sunday, February 17, 2008

I had a awesome weekend. Peter is in town! The last time we spoke abt Peter was like a year ago, but we've been keeping in touch via emails. He's back in SG again for the weekends and this time he brought along his beautiful wife Carol. So nice to be able to meet Carol and Peter again. The cousins and I met them for dinner at Ding Tai Fung on Friday night after work. Head over to Loof after dinner, went for 2nd round at Clarke Quay. I head home after CQ, they went to hang out at Zouk...

I went home to Zonk too.

Zonked out and concussed on bed that is! *yikes...*

Hey, i'm not lousy okay! I was super tired lah... A fugging 3 hrs morning meeting with my client have drained all my energy away. I just wallowed the whole afternoon when i got back to office, not very productive indeed.


That's exactly how i looked like after shots of shooters... or even redder.

Peter. Carol. Me. U-Tee.

We had a great time bringing them to Gelyang for food and walking through some of the more "interesting" Lorongs. I feel like a kid hanging out with thirties! Esp after they started playing retro music in the car, i just got lost there man.... But it was fun. I'm so gonna crash over to HK and look for them again!

Went over to an ex-colleague's place on Sat. Her new-born Dylan is so cuteeee! Babies are like the cutest, most adorable thing on earth....


Trying to get the Dylan to look at the camera.


He's so small!


Aww.... i like this. He's gonna grow up to be a fine young man!


1 SPH. 3 ex-SPH.

And they are all in pink... Out of all colours, pink.

(If you know me well enough, you should know i'll never get anything in pink!)

Work is gonna be crazy this week. I'm not even looking forward to the end of this week... Darn i'm feel lousy again. Gotta go catch up on my homework!

Sidenote : I've got a feeling that i cant describe and it's affecting my mood... It's really strange, i just cant find the words to tell you how i'm feeling now. But it was really good to see him again. I actually felt ______. (fill in the blanks)

and i realised i miss him...





& PROFILE
jace
you'll know it's
all because of you
we can do
whatever we want to
& ARTICULATE


& LINKS
Rui Ling
Cat
Ee-Lynn
Gobby
Trent
Yi Peng
Jerry Mok
Han Fen
Nicholas
Jia Jie
Shu Hui
Friendster
Happy Slip
Made with Love
Seth Oh
twj
Johnny
Summer
Nicky

& ARCHIVES
August 2006
September 2006
October 2006
November 2006
December 2006
January 2007
February 2007
March 2007
April 2007
May 2007
June 2007
July 2007
August 2007
September 2007
October 2007
November 2007
December 2007
January 2008
February 2008
March 2008
April 2008
May 2008
June 2008
July 2008
August 2008
September 2008
October 2008
November 2008
December 2008
February 2009
March 2009
May 2009
June 2009

& CREDITS
layout: +
fonts: +
brushes: + +
image: +


LOVE STORY (Taylor Swift) meets VIVA LA VIDA (Coldplay)- piano/cello - JON SCHMIDT (purchase mp3 at http://www.jonschmidt.com)